12.18.2016

Additions to the Arsenal #7

It's been a while and it's been a quiet couple of weeks here. I've just hadn't the time to take photos recently. It's been frankly a very busy time which has been taxing on so many levels and aspects which I'll address in a post sometime. But I've recently  acquired a few things yet again which I promise to review in time since I'll need to get writing more and more in my free time.



So let's start with makeup. A few lipsticks have jumped from my wishlist and into my shopping bag recently. All are from local brands because I love them local.

Had a Happy Skin moment for the month since I bought 4 lippies from them though I gave the other one to my Tita, But I bought the Aurora and Anna lippie from the Happy Skin x Disney collab collection. And the elusive Girl Boss lippie from the Happy Skin x Plains and Prints Collection. And Colourette has launched their Morena love collection and to which I may not be a morena but  I was smitten with the shade Roma.

I thought I needed a concealer revamp since I'm running low on my favorite ELDW Under Eye Concealer so good thing we have a Clinique counter here. I picked up the Clinique All About Eyes Concealer. And after ages of no stock, the Pixi Brightening Concentrate in Peach finally made its way to my shopping bag, And a quick transition here to skin care with the Pixi Overnight Glow Serum since I've long wanted to try out anything from the Glow line and since the tonic was always out of stock and the serum had a higher concentration of glycolic acid, it's what I went with.

And picked up the Rohto Green Tea Foam Cleanser from Shopee to try out the LBC bills payment method since Bank deposits take an additional P50 more when you pay with their Bill payments method.

There was an amazing Nuxe sale at Zalora which I couldn't resist so I picked up a couple of things to just try the brand out and ended up with the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm, legendary stuff here. And the Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.