12.03.2016

The Face Uniform

If the title looks familiar, I was inspired in to writing up this post after reading this. And I guess it's time for a little show and tell with my current "Face Uniform". Basically all the reliable products I can't make my daily look without at the moment but I do switch out from time to time, particularly the foundation and lipstick. Fair warning to avid readers, you're about to see some of these for the 145624th time.


So base up is the Ettusais BB cream, a seemingly eternal resident in my makeup collection. Currently have three tubes of this stuff. Good coverage, easy-peasy application, and just doesn't irritate my skin even that one time I slept in my makeup. So I slap this on when I'm absolutely confused. 

I conceal my dark under-eye area with the Happy Skin Corrector and the Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer, the usual dastardly duo. Then I set with my all time favorite powder, the Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Powder, in fact I'll need to buy another one of these.

I define my nonexistent cheekbones with the Happy Skin Sculptacular Palette and highlight with the Etude House Face Designing Brightener in Wannabe Face. And for a pop of color on the cheeks, I pop on the Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink which just gives a gorgeous glowy flush.


And the brows are defined with the Pink Sugar Eyebrow kit in Perfect Taupe and if I'm feeling fancy I put one of the powders on my crease just for some subtle definition. I curl my lashes and put on a few swipes of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. 

And that is my current face uniform, chock full of local brands because I do love supporting good local brands and because they're just easier to repurchase when you've run out.

What's in your current face uniform?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.