7.04.2015

What I Currently Lug around In Makeup Bag

Recently, I have been invited to more and more unplanned gatherings and impromptu outings, and for someone like me who is surprisingly very low key with touch ups and maintenance with makeup, it's time to step up my usual basic makeup bag or lack thereof, up until a few months ago I usually just trot around with a couple of lipsticks and blotting sheets. Then when I saw how makeup just disappears on my face after work, time to bring back the big guns, I thought.


I got this Makeup bag from VMV Hypoallergenics a couple of years back, It's nice and roomy but quite a pain to maintain since it;s white.

I currently bring along these things at the moment.

Blotting Powder
An oily skinned girl's ESSENTIAL.

NARS Creamy Radiant concealer
High Coverage, blends like a dream, and reliable.

Estee Lauder Cyber White Powder
Not really a favorite but it's pretty enough to whip out for touch ups and the powder is average so no complaints here, but I basically just trying to use it up.

Happy Skin Lippies
In shades Under the sheets, a deep nudy Kylie Jenner would go for this color and Hold my Hand, "a louder and warmer, leaning-to-red-pink-but-not-quite shade" according to my previous post about this. Both shades are good for either day or night when really expertly applied.

Nivea Lip Balm
Since my lips can get so dry sometimes, lipstick moisture is not enough,

ELF Blush Brush
My favorite whatever brush


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.