3.09.2016

The Birthday Gifts and Other Things

As the title suggest here's a What I got on my birthday and other things. If you are sick and tired of this I understand, but there are some sneaky beauty purchases here!


My Birthday bouquet was a lovely surprise when I went downstairs in the morning, I never really got many flowers in my life so this was most definitely appreciated,  And the whole living room was just filled with pink and white balloons. It felt like the Sweet 16 of debut that never really happened. Really.

The beauty things I have just been gushing over. The Zoeva brushes which I bought for myself are so worth it. In fact I am in an intense love affair with these. And the Colourette Lipstick which has just been all over instagram has finally made its way to my collection. I have also been meaning to try any of the Balm Manizer highlighters, but thanks to the Manizer sisters, I have the luxury to test out all of them without the guilt of never hitting pan! And finally, Incanto charms from Salvatore Ferragamo was the most surprising gift from my aunt who recently came back from overseas.


And apparently my brother and one of my bestest friends though food was the way to go, so if you're reading this in the middle of the night and feel a sweet tooth craving coming on, sorry. 


This was my first birthday cake at lunch which is from Bistro Rosario, a local bakery here in Davao. It's a yummy and subdued half cheese cake half chiffon cake with a generous blueberry topping. Even my diabetic uncle approved!


And yes, there was a second birthday cake at dinner! This was definitely not for the diet conscious! It's the Oreo Velvet cake from Goldilocks which was apparently sold out in almost all branches of the bakeshop. Cream was a bit on the thick side though, so I could barely finish a slice.
\
This seemed more like a food post than anything else, but yep that was the chronicle of my very simple and maybe even boring birthday. But the point was I was happy right?  All black outfit still winning though.


Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.