5.05.2016

A Little Zalora Shoe Haul

There seems to be a very dusty category tag on this blog which should really be given a good polish once in a while. And yes that is the fashion tag. But not to worry because here are shoes to the rescue.


I am a closet shoe addict. And let's keep that to ourselves. But my Zalora wishlist does not keep secrets. And another little fact, I have a shoe size  US10/ EU41 so finding cute shoes in my size in the Philippines, where 9/39 or 40 is the largest size is tough and pricey. And you can expect a very limited variety design-wise and quantity-wise. Luckily Zalora, one of my favorite online shopping apps has a very wide collection for my feet.


I've had these pairs, especially the studded baby blue Gladiator Mid heels, in my wishlist for the longest time and I tend to wait a while until there's a sale because Zalora can go up to 50% off at times. So good thing I was patient!



This is unfortunately the last pair from the site so I can't give a link on this anymore. But this was my most un-me shoe purchase ever since I usually buy white shoes, White heels, white sandals, white flats. And I don't even like studs. But there was something about this pair that captivated me. It was fun, playful and it popped. This shade of blue is the color of the year but besides that this pair was just a pastel dream shoe. It has two straps that need some buckle locking so it can be troublesome. But I like that it has the right heel height. It can go dressy and add the pop of color to my predictably black outfit. This was originally P1299, I think, and I got it on sale at only P549! 



The other is a glossy pair of lace up Oxfords in gray. It's more of a weekend shoe that I can wear in baggy folded up jeans and a loose top. As of this post I have worn it around town. It might be a bit too glossy for my taste and I'd really prefer a more matte texture. But they're quite comfy and affordable, currently P699 in black. But really I think I'm having a moment in gray because it is the forgotten neutral. It's a workhorse kind of shoe.


Overall I'm quite happy with my purchase and I still have a looong wishlist in Zalora that needs some crossing out. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.