2.04.2015

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil in Moisture Review

Makeup removal is serious business for me, and I have always been on the lookout for a good and locally available makeup remover.


Price: P848 locally in select EH stores
Content: 200 mL
Description: 

Heads up for a little trivia, this has been voted Number 1 cleansing oil in Korea!

When I get home, tired from any event or a regular day, with a face of makeup, I must remove my makeup ASAP, of course there are a number of methods for makeup removal, but I opt for either cleansing oil or water.

And having tried only a few, I have to say this Real Art cleansing oil is my favorite, not because of its quirky Mona Lisa logo, but it really has its work cut out for itself. It works very well.

A demonstration:
That's Estee Lauder Double wear foundation , Mac Pro long wear concealer, The balm eyeshadows, Etude House Lash Perm, Color Lips fit,  Drawing show eye liner and Maybelline Glaze blush on my hand



It removes heavy duty makeup quite well, but the lash perm mascara series from Etude House is a bit hard to remove, which is why I think I'll be purchasing their Mascara remover soon, but other than that, all other makeup is a breeze to take off.

It's light compared to other oils. It's does not have the heavy texture (Think cooking oil) it easily emulsifies and removes makeup effectively, eye makeup and all, which I need in my life I have to admit it but, Bifesta just consumes a lot of cotton pads and I still do wash my face no matter what.

It smells nice too, I just really like how it dissolves every stitch of makeup quickly when I'm just tired, Then I can quickly remove the oily residue with a foaming cleanser, which is my usual routine. I have an oily complexion but I found cleansing oils to be very effective and I quite like it since is quick and easy. Dry skins will of course like this very well I believe.

This variant is in Moisture which is the only available one in EH stores I've been to, but I would like to try the other types to see what they offer. Clearly this wasn't awarded for nothing in Korea, I can repurchase this again and again, if only refills were available in the branches near me! 


2 comments :

  1. It seems to me that the kryptonite of most micellar water and cleansing oils is a clingy mascara. Otherwise, they erase everything so impressively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that true as well, and the lash perm series extremely difficult to take off, not surprising since I think that étude did release a specific remover for the line.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment.