12.31.2014

The Last Haul of the Year

 2014 has been another roller coaster, and my last post of the year, well ends with a haul, by January I'm going to take the Pharmacy Licensure Exam, hopefully I'll pass. Anyway, here are a few things I picked up during Etude House's 20% off sale.




Finally bought that cute nail polish set I've been  eyeing, my favorite nail polish, another shade of Color lips fit and finally a good eyeliner, since I'm trying to improve my skills.


Got a lemon mask and some samples as well!

Thanks for reading! Sorry for such a boring post, but Happy new year anyway!



5 comments :

  1. Oooh I have heard that Etude House's Real Art Cleansing Oil is good! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm doing a review on it soon since I've loved it since last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to buy from the sale! :(


    But I'm really interested in trying that cleansing oil (mostly because they make it sound like a masterpiece). Can't wait to see your review if it's worth the purchase. And I was also drooling over that nail polish set, I think it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get to buy a lot of sale items in EH, just because I had to stop myself from adding to the developing pile. :)) That aside, I wish they'd go on sale more often. I'm re-discovering my love for Korean brands this year, and Etude House has always been a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I'm envious of your self-control. But the sale opportunities just get the better of me, wish I'd bought more actually :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.