8.21.2015

Happy Skin Eye Need a Miracle Corrector

I have literally been needing a miracle since I started working. I found that my normal concealer just was not up to the challenge of all-nighters. But I found support in this corrector, which at first I thought was unnecessary for me before, but now, my routine can't live without it.


Price: P799
Content: 10ml
Description:
Fatigue under the eyes, scars, age spots, freckles, varicose & spider veins, bruises, and birthmarks. There are some blemishes you can conceal, but some imperfections are for life... Unless you hide them with a corrector, the secret tool that neutralizes bluish undertones and makes our little flaws disappear! This hydrating corrective make-up provides ultimate covering power but gives the finish and feel of lightweight make-up. It has a rich, buildable formula that miraculously melts into the skin. Its salmon hue corrects and covers all types of skin imperfections from minor flaws to major discolorations.

This corrector is specially formulated with Japanese tea extract that moisturizes and fights puffiness. It's also infused with Hyaluronic Acid, a miracle ingredient that increases hydration, instantly smoothening surface imperfections. Its self-adjusting shade provides undetectable coverage across all skin tones.

This corrector comes in a light orange-y peach shade, though it is light, it's honestly not light enough for my skin tone, I find that it is a touch too dark for my under eye circles, in a sense it does not have a brightening effect, hence I would not wear it alone, but with with a brightening concealer. My under eyes are not bluish but it does have a dark browny tone. Which I find the corrector comes in handy for. Happy Skin has a tendency of making one for all skin tone products, which can be a fail at times for more specifically contrasted skin tones, either too light or too dark skin tones, I find that they might suit medium skin tones more. This corrector I find is more suited to medium skintones that can fully appreciate it's corrective appeal. 


But I quite like the formula of this as it's moisturizing, thin and blendable. Ideal for the undereye area. I'm not so sure for other flaws on the face, but I prefer this only on my under eye area. 

No under eye concealer
With Corrector, unblended
With corrector, blended
With a concealer on top of corrector, unblended

Close up of only corrector under eyes

With Concealer on top of corrector, blended
Overall, a nice product, more affordable than the Bobbi Brown corrector or Erase Paste but does its job well. Still on the hunt for a more solid corrector that's affordable though.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.