10.03.2014

Makeup Forever HD Foundation Review

Hear ye hear ye! Here is another product of my impulse buying! Well it was a bargain in my defense. Got it from @beautybazaarph on instagram, who incidentally had in in one bottle in my exact shade and was considerably priced less than other stores.


Price: P1500
Availabilty: Online stores
Description:
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin. Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.

Bare face
Not blended

Blended with fingers
After a full face of makeup

I have my shade in 120 Soft sand. To be honest this was never in my foundation wishlist, but I was intrigued with the term HD. I have seen it in action on people with severe acne scarring and was curious for a while but I read that it wasn't matte, but here I am now with a bottle of it. It has a smooth, really blendable consistency, it literally melds into skin. It looks so natural but provides coverage almost as well as ELDW. And I wear this if I wanna be photographed at night, ELDW doesn't hold up well under flash.

It is good in covering flaws. One gripe, it is very almost too moisturizing that it is very difficult to keep it matte. And I get oily under it pretty fast. So I would not pick this as a daily wear foundation. Good for special occasions though, like prom or graduation. But beware oily girls, you have been warned.

Recommend? Yes to girls who want a photo friendly choice for base makeup. Blot up for oily girls. And as much as coverage goes, you're still gonna need a concealer if it's that severe. I used some for the photos above. Some have said that this is comparable to Revlon Photoready foundation so you're welcome to try it if you're not willing to spend a pretty penny for the MUFE one.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.