11.29.2014

November Favorites

This is my first favorites post! I couldn't do this before since I had the same favorites over and over again. But I decided this time is nice time to put this up, since I have some new stuff I've been over the moon for and rediscovering some old faves.


Ettusais BB mineral White cream - This is by far the heaviest coverage BB cream I own, but it feels light and moisturizing and has SPF 42, and this is incredibly brightening! I don't grab for it as much since I don't wanna run out of it so soon.

Mary Kay Translucent Powder - I've recently become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, but that doesn't mean I'll bombard you guys with Mary Kay this and that, but this translucent powder is love! It's pretty affordable and it has a safe sifter top which you can open and close to control the product to take.

Real Techniques Nic's Picks Duo Fibre face brush - I love love love the Nic's Picks set, hands down, the best set you can get from them, all the brushes are unbelievably soft and lovely. And this Face brush I've had my eye on for a while and is said to be the best in its respective Duo Fibre set, but I was waiting for a set to release so I wouldn't have to waste money and end up with not up to par brushes! So Nic's Picks came at such a timely chance.

Maybelline Brow Drama Brow gel - Maybelline was on sale and I love me some brow products, especially since this has had much rave recently, I picked one up in blonde and I love the easy application.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - My go to mascara when it's not going to rain and when I'm not wearing contact lens! It gives volume and definition but its not waterproof so it's not going to give me much trouble at the end of the day as it just slides off with one cotton pad and makeup remover.

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in Crushing on You - Perhaps the most moisturizing lippie of the bunch, and the sheerest but it gives of that barely there look, seriously it looks like fresh bare lips on me.

Etude House Face Designing Brightener - A long time love and my HG highlighter! Nuff said.

Snoe Sabstance Blush in Love - I am enamored with lilac blushes and since Thebalm didn't have this particular shade, I discovered Snoe had a line of incredibly pigmented and long lasting blushes, This is really pigmented so I barely dip my brush for each cheek!

L'Occitane Rose Face Mist - My first L'Occitane product and it is lovely, my cousin got this for me in Japan so I don't know if it's available here, but I adore rose water and one spritz of this provides moisture and refreshes skin in no time, in fact if I can't slather moisturizer I spritz this on and it smells lovely!

December's coming around so Xmas is coming up! Thanks for reading guys!



5 comments :

  1. Ohh these are adorable favourites~ ^ - ^
    Ettusais' BB Cream's are one of my favourites too! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my holy grail BB creams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will recommend this to my Girlfriend nice post, thank you for the linkback http://pakitong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing havent tried any of those yet :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to more of your reviews.It's the first time that I've heared of Ettusais'

    I followed you on google friend connect, hope you follow me too so we can interact.:)


    Thanks,
    http://www.missposion.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.