5.03.2016

Additions to the Arsenal #2: Makeup and a Mask

A little collective haul from the past week to cheer myself up from my illness and the fact that I've missed a good week of work from this.



It's all mostly makeup and I'm expecting a couple of things to arrive in the mail still but that will probably be a week or two from now. 

First off are the lovely gifts my cousin got me from Japan which is another tube of one of my most favorite BB creams, the Ettusais BB mineral cream and the Canmake Marshmallow Pact.

And since I'm always the adventurous online shopper, I ventured to Shopee, a local online shopping app and found so many amazing things and I'm so happy to find sellers that have what I was looking for at a more affordable price. It's actually quite easy and I'm stoked that they're now offering Cash on Delivery! I got the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Mask and the Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream from a very kind seller.

Then my most exciting purchase when I found out that Max Factor was having a sale on all their blushers! I couldn't conceal my excitement when I found out on their official page and spent a night searching swatches of each shade so I know what I'd get. In the end I repurchased Seductive Pink, because I already hit pan on it, which I didn't think was possible for me but now learning that there's only 1.5g in each pan, I'm not so surprised. I also got the much raved Nude Mauve and Lavish Mauve because I'm very in to mauve shades of everything at the moment, lips, eyes and now cheeks!

Overall I'm very happy with my purchases and those about to arrive in the mail. How bout you? Any additions to the arsenal?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.