10.27.2014

James Cooper Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Gel

What is the biggest problem for girls dyeing their hair, besides hair damage? The brows. The brows have to be at least the same color family as the hair, to make things less conspicuous. So here I have a proud local eyebrow gel that I picked up because of reviews referring to this as a dupe for MAC's browset. Of course I can't vouch for this as a dupe.

Price: P329
Availability: All SM dept Store watsons
Content: 7mL

Jazzy Collections or James Cooper is a local brand that has beeen around for a while, but I've never gotten around to trying anything from them until I found out that they have great brow gels, I have the darker color in brown, but I can't use it as my hair is quite light.  So the next time they restocked, I picked up the lighter shade which is unsuprisingly popular. The quality of this brand is nice, and I would like to see their products expand their range and products.

Bare brows
As you can see my brows are black as it is my original color, the color of the gel is a shimmery golden tone, which can be intimidating but isn't too noticeable when applied directly to brows.

On my right brow only
Here I have applied it to my right brow, as you can see it has significantly groomed and lightened it.
Both brows
On both brows. But I kind of applied it a bit messily of on my left brow.

This is one great and affordable brow gel for you ladies out there who want to lighten their brows in a few strokes, it comes in 7 ml, which is a lot! And did I mention that this is waterproof? You'd be pressed to remove this with just plain soap and water, a pro and a con, but more pro for those days that you cannot afford makeup meltdown, so this is recommended for the beach, sports and long events that require makeup to be bullet proof.  But perhaps the only true con to this is the brush/wand it comes with, which can be difficult to work with, so do so lightly, as overdoing it is a very high possibility, it can pick up too much product at times, which can attribute to messy and crunchy brows. A little goes a long way for this one! So try to check it out if you're on the hunt for a cheaper browgel as it can get pricey for little product in other brands.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.