9.17.2016

Additions to the Arsenal #6

Looking back now, it seems that this has become somewhat of a monthly visitor kind of series post. I'm mildly to moderately ashamed of the fact that a good chunk of my salary goes to beauty bits, some well planned and some accidental.



Korean beauty has just been rocking my world if it hasn't been so obvious with the number of new products that have been piling up recently. 

It all started with a little window shopping when my friend and I chanced upon a little sale in Skin Food. Swore I wouldn't buy anything until I saw the No 1. Black Sugar Perfect Fine Serum on sale, only one bottle in the midst of it all. Dust clouds faded and I walked out with it in hand. Thanks to YouTuber Edward Avila for the influence.

Next up was the Kiehl's Iris Activating Essence which I had a sample of and enjoyed to an extent as I found myself searching for it online and found it on Shopee. This was a mini travel sized one but the large one was quite pricey so I'm settling with this.

I was running out of my favorite HG SPF base and I needed something new since I think this was phased out in Watsons. So I found something interesting, it's the Missha All Around safe Block Sebum Zero Sun 50 + and the name seemed pretty solid.

Done with all the skincare and on with the makeup buys. There have been a lot of new releases I was drooling on buying but the Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer has just been so intriguing as it has had rave reviews from almost all the Korean Beauty gurus I subscribe to.  

Local brand Pink Sugar has just released a collaboration with one of my favorite local beauty blogs, Project Vanity. They have 4 shades in their These Lips Don't Lie Matte lip crayon. And I picked up Woke up like this, it's a mauvey browny pink, you know the drill. Not to mention I love me my Beyonce references. And along with the lippies was their very own Honey I'm Good Brow Kit which I got in Perfect Taupe.

And the Etude House Double Lasting Foundation which I was waiting to release for a good two months now. I got it in the shade Tan and I promise will be my last foundation purchase for another couple of years. 

What products have you recently bought and would you try any of these?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.