7.16.2016

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Nude Mauve, Lavish Mauve and Seductive Rose

The world has been over the moon for the Hourglass Ambient lighting blush. But I just can't seem drop the cash on them yet. So I've settled for something that is less than half the price and available at my local drugstore. And I believe that they are the best drugstore blushers out there. And I say that with conviction.
Price: P685
Availability: Watsons, Beauty Bar, Zalora

If you've read my review on Seductive Pink you've basically got the gist of what these blushers are all about. Pigmented, finely milled and basically a flushed luminescence on cheeks. So it's no surprise I bought myself a second pot of the shade when they were on sale.
I took a bit of time deciding which shades to get as I had budgeted enough for only three pots. I debated whether to get Alluring Rose or Lovely pink, but in the end I went for Lavish Mauve, since anything mauve has just been my jam; Nude Mauve since one of my favorite beauty bloggers, A Model Recommends, has just been obsessed by it, and a repurchase of Seductive Pink.



I could literally stare for hours at the beautiful marbled design of the colors weaved together.

From Top to Bottom Seductive Pink, Lavish Mauve, Nude Mauve
Seductive Pink - A soft pink with marbled purple shimmer flecks, gives off a radiant rosy flush.

Lavish Mauve - A light mauve with marbled deeper mauve is a cool and subtle take on blush.

Nude Mauve - A cool marbled brownish toned mauve gives off a bonne mine or a bronzey healthy glow on cheeks, in short, one can consider, the anti-blush.

These blushers are definitely a worth a try, and the next time you drop by a Max Factor counter, a little swatch test never hurt right?  Apologies for the enabling but thank you for reading.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.