4.27.2015

The Late Birthday Haul and Recent Purchases

Better late then never right?



Clearly this has been long overdue, and I have even posted reviews about some of the products posted on here, but I just love seeing collective haul posts.

My first purchases were bought on my birthday, three Happy Skin products, Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Mousse in Swept Off my Feet & Warm and Toasty and the Happy Skin All Eyes On Hue Eyeshadow Palette


Then a long interlude until I bought the sunscreens I've been eyeing for quite a while at Watson's, the Sunplay SPF 70  mist and my current favorite sunscreen he Sunkiller Super lasting Base SPF 50.


Then a moment of weakness with the Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur Cream and my first Beautymnl.com purchase with the VMV Hypoallergenics Re-everything cream, my current moisturizer. 


And the long-awaited arrival of my Tartelette palette and the Lorac Alter Ego Cheek Palette and lipstick. I actually still have a very long wishlist. Especially that my favorite brands just keep churning out new products. It will be quite wallet-scarring. Especially when I have to bite my lip for every skin care product I think I need.  But I think I won't be buying as much in the future since I want to use up products so I can buy more!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.