11.18.2015

In2it Oil Control & Oil Free 2-way Foundation



I really do intense research on the products I want to buy, unless I'm caught by the occasional impulse. But everyone should keep in mind that Betty's cure is Martha's poison. Not everything is guaranteed to work for you as it worked for others. Luckily this worked out. Well, I might add.

Price: P499 for refill

Description: Go for that glowing finish with this Oil Control & Oil Free 2-way Foundation Refill from IN2IT.
  • Contains silica and Vitamin E 
  • Contains 85% natural ingredients 
  • SPF 25 
  • Ultra soft two-way foundation 
  • No fragrance 
Availability: Watson's Department Store or Any local beauty department
Content: 11g

I love hitting pan on products and when my trusty Estee Lauder Double wear Powder foundation hit nearly full pan and smashed in to a thousand pieces I knew I was on the hunt for a solid oil control powder foundation. And after thorough research on one of my favorite blogs Project Vanity, she revealed one of her most favorite oil control powders was this. This In2it powder which can easily be found in the Watson's beauty department.


Reading from Liz's, from Project Vanity, she can't use this powder everyday since she'd break out and being the vigilant beauty shopper that I was, I only bought the refill, which is quite affordable on it's own. As I stopped bringing compact powders with me some time ago.

I got the second to the lightest shade in the mostly yellow based shade range. OCR 02 Warm beige is excellent for NC 20-25 girls out there. But I have to say, this powder is excellent for its' price! Not only is it so smooth and finely milled, it truly controls oil, I wore it with no primer underneath and it kept oil at bay for a good 7 hours! It has no irritating scents as well! Great news for sensitive noses out there. The coverage is medium but remember, that's nothing a little concealer can's fix.

I am very happy with this powder at the moment and I'd recommend it to anybody (with caution to their skin, if sensitive) who needs a good and reliable oil control powder foundation. With the quality it presents and at this price range, it is a steal, because it surely bested pricier powder foundations. 


Used here with concealer only under my eyes 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.