8.09.2016

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

To not prime is a crime. Then call me a criminal. I've only started liking eyeshadow a couple of years back. But there just has been this stigma of releasing unnecessary or even redundant products in the beauty industry for profiteering. And for years I believed that and I'm not one to invest in trying new things, so I did try an ELF eye primer before but the results were discouraging, but after watching a few videos featuring this Etude House Eye Primer I decided to give it a go. It's relatively affordable and widely available so why not right? 

Price: P298
Description:
Proof 10 Eye Primer supplies coverage to eyelids and around the eyes to enhance eye shadow color and intergrity for a longer lasting, Perfect 10 look.
Content: 10g


It comes in a petit plastic bottle with a doe foot applicator. This is quite reminiscent of the former Urban decay priming potion packaging. The product itself is a light flesh toned color which sheers out on skin. It's tactile but dries after a few seconds.


A little demo is required so I used it on the Happy Skin All Eyes On Hue, which in itself its already quite pigmented except for one light matte pink shade.


The primer does its job of adding vibrancy, longevity and overall enhancement. The shadows apply more smoothly on skin and give a more true to pan color. I noticed that shadow is less prone to fall out and really adheres specifically on applied areas.

Smudged
The shadows are also less transferable especially considering the fact that I ran my finger quite harshly on my arm. And  may I add that it lasted for hours even when it got wet. This is great especially for packed on shimmery shades or matte shadows that you might find might look a little watered down or a tad too sheer when applied, a primer underneath might just be the trick. Especially since the reason I picked this up is to make sure I was getting enough out of my Tartelette Palette in terms of pigmentation and longevity thereof.

Overall quite an impressive find in terms of performance and price, definitely something an eye makeup junkie might want to pick up.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.