11.06.2016

Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good Eyebrow Kit in Perfect Taupe

Scoff it off but brows might be considered a priority. In the beauty sphere luscious defined brows can be seen on Instagram warranting cringes and praises alike. But since most of us (at least me) are no Brooke Shields or Cara D., there are tools. Like the newest brow kit from Pink sugar.

Price: P399
DescriptionA compact eyebrow quad for everyday brow grooming. Features one wax and three powders; expertly shapes, defines, and fills even the sparsest brows; colors can be used solo or blended together for customization; comes with two mini brow brushes for precision control

Just when you're thinking you're in need of a good brow product here comes Pink Sugar with a new release! I did get this back in September so this went kind of late. But finally had a good kick on the back to take some photos and hop into the review.

The kit comes with four shades. one wax and three matte powders, since glitter brows aren't exactly everyone's taste. I was sold the Perfect Taupe which the saleslady said was the lighter palette.

The shades have no names so I'll just write them off as I see them. the wax is a dark brunette brown which is creamy but doesn't slide off. The darkest powder is a cool toned brown, then there's a reddish brown and a light taupe brown. All swatched respectively.
From Top to Bottom Brow Wax, Darkest brown, Reddish Brown, Light Taupe
And here's the demonstration starting with my less than blessed brows.
Bare brows
Brow Wax
Light Taupe on Top of Wax 
I did take photos of me wearing all shades individually but they all came off the same on camera. I use light taupe most of the time over the wax which I use as the guideline for the sparse areas. I find the lasting power of this palette great as it can go for a whole day without wear and i wear this alone or with their Brow mascara on top to set the hairs up and lighten them a bit.

This has been featured on my monthly favorites so you might have an idea of how much I reach for this in the morning. Overall the price point and quality has been excellent so no complaints here. I love this palette and I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good brow kit either on a budget or locally available.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.