5.03.2015

April Favorites

May already? It only felt like yesterday I was celebrating New year (well actually studying for boards). It still hasn't hit me that we're are nearly half a year done. And here we are with last month's favorites, which I've skipped for a month or two? I have received my first salary and bought some stuff you see here with my own money. It feels surreal. But on to the main dish.


A lot of pinks this month and I have just fallen in love with Preview magazine's April cover! Hot fuchsia pink for a change!



I have been absolutely mad for the Etude House Blur Cream and Sunkiller SPF Base, I feel that concealer over this and powder has been enough for everyday. The Blur cream is perfect for brightening up or putting radiance back into the skin. While the Sunkiller Base is amazing at keeping oil at bay while giving a very high SPF white no white cast! So I basically alternate these two depending on the mood.

For lip products, the Happy Skin Lip and cheek Mousse have been the bomb. Velvet on the lips, nuff said. And for the Cheeks, I have been obsessed about cheek palettes and I'm planning to buy more cheek palettes in the future since some have good value and it's good to have a plethora of choices to know what and what not to buy in the future. The Lorac Alter Ego cheek palette has been an all rounder in terms of pigment, value and quality! This has totally made me interested in more of their products.


And Eye Products have been steadily going up this month starting with the high quality shadows of the Happy Skin All Eyes on hue palette, my favorite, the oatmeal shade has been my go-to for the past month! And the Tartelette palette has been love! I've always been irritated at the lack of all matte palettes in this side of the world so I did not hesitate to buy an all matte palette for the versatility it has to offer for brows, contour and there are just many many ways to use mattes!


And for the SPF obsession in me and my wariness towards the UV rays, I bought the Sunplay SPF 75 spray for the days that I am just too tired to slather sunscreen for hours. I just spray and even it out on my skin.

The Etude House Brush cleaner: affordable and does it's job with a lovely fragrance which makes me want to wash my brushes everyday. That pretty much sums up whole thoughts about this.

And perhaps my most favorite product of the month though I'm mentioning it last, it has been a skin savior, the VMV Re-everything cream since my skin is prone to going crazy due to my random work schedule. In depth reviews soon on the things you see on this post, hopefully.