9.26.2016

The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer Review

Korean beauty has begun to take over my life again thanks to YouTube and this was a purchase born from their influence. And The Saem is apparently very famous for their concealer formulas, so can it hold up to its claims?
Price: P230-P350 online
Description:

1. Topical area coverage concealer for freckles, blemishes and dark circles.
2. Easy adjusting, convenient tip type concealer.
3. Perfectly fitted to the spots thinly and lightly.
4. Giving brightness and radiance to the skin by covering pores, freckles, blemishes and dark circles.




I could only find the liquid form online but there are pot and dual versions that come with the stick and liquid form. But all versions are very good according to YouTubers. 

The formula is thinner than what I'm used to (NARS Creamy concealer) and the shade I chose was 1.5 Natural Beige. It's slightly greyish but I like it for brightening under the eyes. 

Here's a little demonstration on my under eye circles and my blemishes.

Bare face
Applied
Left Blended
Both Blended
It has very good coverage on both under eye circles and mild redness and not so stark blemishes. But I'm not so sure how it would fare on more heavy duty blemishes. But I'm quite impressed with the performance considering how affordable it is. 

It's no NARS Radiant concealer, but considering the price I'd say it outperforms some high end brands. So I'm not saying it's HG but it's one of those products that truly gives you a bang for your buck. And I've already repurchased a new tube if you don't mind me saying.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.