10.09.2014

Cathydoll C'est Bon Bon Sweet Ball Highlighter in Pink



Price: I bought this for P390 I think back when there was a sale
Availability: Cathydollphilippines
Content: 30g

Description: Sweet Ball Highlighter makes your face radiant.With the compatible combination of Pearl Crystal Ball, it colors your face, making it look brighter. Moisturizing properties ensure your facial skin is hydrated all day long.


I bought this a while back. And I have been neglecting it, but it's incredible how you fall in love all over again with a product. This is my first product that came in pearl/ball form. So imagine how intrigued and giddy I was over this. Most of the pearls are a pearlescent baby pink and an occasional white or bluish white pearl mixed within.

It comes with a puff, which I don't use, I use a powder brush to sweep this along my cheeks. And the effect is quite lovely. it leaves you with rosy glowy cheeks, yes thses balls are shimmery but the glitter particles are not chunky, just right.

Applied on cheeks
To be honest this highlighter was questionable for me, since it was really pink, I like my highlighters to be neutral. But after applying this, I get that glowing flushed look. It's quite subtle, if applied with a brush, my mom, who uses the puff gets much more pigment on her cheeks, so how you apply is up to you.
Shimmer is only visible with specific lighting and angles
And don't worry about overdoing it, it's very hard to overdo it with this, though you'd think it'd be more packed with pink, it's surprisingly light on pigment. Good for those who loathe the clown look. But if you are going for more pigment, use the puff, and yes, it is buildable.

The only gripe about this is the plastic-y smell, which I don't like, it's not very detectable when it's on your cheeks, and some may or may not mind it, but if it bothers you that much, you can spritz your favorite cologne or perfume on the balls, I did that and it still smells like it! It masks the plastic-y smell quite well I might say!

Closer look
This is a good find for girls who don't like overdoing their blush or want a blush/highlighter hybrid. And this will probably last you a few years, yes years, I mean 30g for powder is a lot of product even if used daily!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.