10.03.2014

Photogenic Makeup + Tips

So yesterday, a friend and I decided to get our Philhealth ID, so we can finally get a legal ID, ohhh the problems of post grads. But we both didn't have 1x1 pics that were required, so we had to get our pictures taken on a white background, I'm about to take the Pharmacy board licensure exam so I need new pictures too, a passport type, unfortunately, I smiled in the photo, so I can't use it for the actual passport application but I can use it for the PRC requirements. But the next time I'll be taking photos to apply for my passport, I'll be sure not to smile and I have the makeup look for it. 


The Products I Used in Order:

Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist
I am an oily oily girl. I get oily fast and furiously. But thanks to this I stay matte and powder fresh longer. Perfect when you apply makeup in the morning and have to get your picture taken in the afternoon.

Makeup Forever HD Foundation
This is my go to foundation if I have to go anywhere and do anything that involves flash photography, this has no SPF which means no white cast in photos.

MAC Prolong wear Concealer
This concealer stays put, has great coverage and also doesn't have a white cast in photos.

Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Powder
The MUFE foundation is by no means matte, but with this powder I can banish shine with the extra help of the mist. I don't wanna look like I can fry eggs on my face in my photos

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
Nothing washes away your complexion than the flash, and bronzer will bring that back, you don't necessarily need the "works" but a good bronzing gives you the lost dimension from flash.

NARS Orgasm Blush
A nice flush to bring color back on your face.

James Cooper Jazzy Collection Eyebrow Gel
Brows always get washed out, even in my photo it looked more grey than brown. I'll work on that next time.

Nyx Adorable Palette
I just put the matte white shade on my inner corners and brow bones. Then I took the matte brown shade on my crease just to define it more.

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Because your eyes need definition. I applied lots because I didn't have time to line my eyes.

Happy Skin Shut and Kiss me Lippie in Honeymoon Glow
A nice warm nudy shade that doesn't look overpowering. Just right for taking photos because it's not drying but it's not reflective like glosses either.

In natural light 

Studio lights 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.