9.27.2014

Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++

Hello my dears, let me introduce to you my HG Sunscreen.



Price: P420 at Watsons
Availability: Watsons
Description:
High UV protection that leaves skin feeling weightlessly light and refreshingly cool 
Provides high SPF 50+/ PA+++ protection 
Breakthrough Aqua Rich technology that releases moisture 
Instant absorption for an invisible, weightless finish 

It's the holidays and as other countries get winter, the Philippines has eternal summer, either way we still have to protect our skin from the sun, and I have been looking for a fairly affordable lightweight and watery concealer with an agreeable scent. 

So far I have tried Etude House, Belo, Kojie-san and Nivea, they were either too oily or too strongly scented for me. So I didn't stick with them. But when I saw Danceandmelodee on Youtube raving about this, I searched for stores who carried it, some overpriced but 575 is just right.





This sunscreen is so lightweight it's like water, well, the name is a dead giveaway. It just dissolves into skin so well, it's like nothing. It has all the things I want in a sunscreen, a fresh scent which is citrusy not like the usual heavy smell, no white cast, light weight feel and easily spreadable on skin.

With all my other sunscreens in the past I tend to skip them because I hated the finish and such but now I do not skip sunscreen no matter what especially since it's such a pleasure to apply!

No wonder this is one of the top sunscreens in Japan!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.