9.30.2014

Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist


Price: P528
Availability: All EH stores

Description:
This sebum control mist thoroughly hydrates thirsty skin while controlling oil and shine, providing soft powdery skin.
With ingredients that strengthen skin's natural vitality, this mist helps maintain fresh, blooming, healthy skin.
Contains 95.9% of early summer green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) that balances out skin's moisture level for a moist inside with a soft, powdery outside.

How to use
Frequently spray evenly onto face whenever skin care is needed.
Leave at least a 20 cm distance from face when spraying.
Content: 150ml


I think many people think that mists are pretty much useless. I have tried a few on my own, and so far this is the priciest one I own. I mean who would pay money on a mist that would be pretty much be equivalent to spraying plain water on your face?

But I'm always searching for things that can control oil. I want to buy setting sprays but since I saw this organic mist I figured I'd give it a shot. I mean who wouldn't want a moisturized face with a soft powdered feel? I think that's pretty much the goal of oily skinned girls.

I actually have Nature republic's By flower anti sebum spray and there is a significance in the feel of both, The former having a stinging feeling a bit and having more alcohol content and the latter being more like water.

So I think there is some truth to the whole organic thing. I usually spray this on my face when I think that I've put on too much powder and to not look that cakey, the mist sort of melts in the product more, and making it more dewy and less cakey. I think it does have an effect maybe an extended oil free look for an hour tops. It says to use as needed but the bottle is not travel friendly unlike Nature Republic's, but I think if I have extra space in my bag for it I'll bring it along next time.

So will I recommend? It's decent but not everyone will need it, not necessarily, heck if you want something stronger try Urban decay's lines of setting sprays.

Addendum:
I finally found out how to work this! Spray it as a primer before foundation, strange, I know but it significantly helps the makeup to stay on and less oil build up I'm pretty surprised that it worked out well by using it before. Just wait for it to dry, but not totally, maybe when you feel your face is only a tad moist. Then apply powder or liquid foundation or any base product of your choice and you won't feel oil for at least two hours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.