1.31.2015

January Wallet Damage

 Ahhh the first month of the year, and it calls for new makeup. And I knew I had to finally cross off somethings on my long long makeup wish list. Like things I can buy in stores right here in town.


I love Happy Skin, proudly a Filipino brand, and I am all for local support, hahaha and the quality is no joke. Though a bit pricey, rest assured no expense was spared for the creation of their quirky products. Actually I have a few more things I want to get from them, but my wallet isn't so forgiving so I'll get them in the near future. And I love the Balm, so I think I'll also be taking a look at more things in their selection.

Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Face Contour Kit (P1299) 

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in Under the Sheets (P549) 

The Balm Instain Blush in Argyle (P895)

Expect reviews for these soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.