1.25.2015

Snoe SABSTANCE High Intensity Blush in X8 Love Review

This is my first makeup product from Snoe, a local brand here in the Philippines, to be honest I didn't care for local brands since I was very much into Western and other Asian brands in the market, mostly because Snoe products are actually priced higher than these foreign brands. But I wanted to give it a try. And it was not a mistake starting with their blushes.

Price: P899

Description:
A woman of SABS-tance is a woman of power, a woman of positive influence and a woman of meaning! Express yourself with SABS-tance High Intensity Powder Blush which gives a burst of color that gives the cheeks a fresh and glowing look all day! Wear it alone or pair it with other Snoe blush-on products for a multi-dimensional effect.
Content: 8 g

Sabs Hernandez from The Makeup Maven, a professional makeup artist and blogger collaborated with Snoe to create her own line of blushes inspired from her most favorite shades and blushes in her collection.
And together they created these beautiful pigmented, semi matte blushes that are incredibly long wearing. It is very finely milled as well, soft powder packed with color, here, according to one swipe.

I chose X8 Love since it is a lovely lilac pink which I adore since it really gives a truly natural flushed pink cheek, which just makes you look so healthy plus I wanted a good dupe for Estee Lauder's Electric pink and Dior's rosy glow blush. And this is a fine alternative for those.


Only a tap is needed to give a healthy flush to the cheeks, and the scent is nice, for me, it's an extra point since I love nicely scented products. 

Without

Applied to cheek

This is just with one tap, I don't like to over do it since it is very pigmented. And I don't want to looked like I got slapped silly. 

I would love to buy more of these spectacular blushes since they have 8 g of product, quite a lot for a blush, it means it will last really long since you're using so little at a time.

I should say there is nothing bad about this blush at all, except for the packaging maybe, it could be classier? I mean to say this in the kindest way possible, though, yes pink is a very girly color, but I would have preferred a more subdued style. Maybe white or black? But those are just my personal preferences.

Hope you found this helpful, I for one will pick up more of these shades in he near future. Thanks for reading!