5.13.2015

Isehan Sunkiller Super Lasting Base SPF50+ PA++++

Forever summer - one of the perks in living in the Philippines or in any tropical country. I once heard that the heat makes people behave more badly. But you know what makes the heat bad? Skin. Literally harmful UV rays on your skin everyday making you prone to skin cancer or melanomas and of course premature aging. Last month I bought two sunscreens since if some of you have read my last post, I am currently working at a hospital 14 km away from me and the commute (through jeepney not taxi) is just scorching. Sure I have it easy if I'm working graveyard but the hot sun on you for an hour is just a no-no. So I have been religiously putting on sunscreen everyday. 



Price: P445
Availability: Watson's branches nationwide
Content: 35g
Description:
It comes out as a yellow cream but sheers out to almost nothing on skin, it does not have any white flashback on camera and is an excellent makeup base as it does have a bit of that color correcting properties and that pore minimizing effect so it's an all in one primer, sunscreen and pore minimizer. The result is a smooth canvas under any foundation, powder cream or liquid. 

Few sunscreens have made it to permanent repurchase status in my arsenal and if this doesn't suddenly discontinue, I would be willing to repurchase. This little pink tube has the makings of a star, It has amazing oil control, around 6-7 hours when set with a little powder in my extremely oily skin.

And I actually don't break out with this even though it's SPF 50 PA +++, but that's just me. It's scentless which is something I adore since I HATE HATE HATE that sunscreen smell. 

If I find my skin good enough I am content with wearing this with translucent powder on top for my base. It is lightweight and easily blends albeit a tad creamier if you are used to more watery sunscreens. But this is definitely a recommended product for me and something I will definitely be bringing to the beach next week! Give this a try if you have oily skin as this will probably your new SPF best friend but dry girls may want to skip out on this.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.