12.19.2015

Glowing Holiday Makeup

Holiday season! It's that time of the year where you can stuff yourself with good food, take ton of selfies and celebrate with your whole family. But whether it's with my family or squad, I love getting ready especially when I know there will be photos. So this is my choice of holiday get-together makeup at the moment.




BASE
Luminous skin is timeless. So I went for a light CC cream by Maxfactor followed by some Happy Skin corrector under the eyes then used my trusty Estee Lauder Concealer to top it all off. Though not pictured here, I applied Mary Kay translucent powder to mattify my face as I am very oily.



CHEEKS
My favorite part of my routine has shifted to cheeks. I used the Carmen Claire Powder as a bronzer and the Balm's Bahama Mama as the actual contour powder. But this is all a light dusting of pigment as I want to keep everything very glowy but defined. I whipped out my Etude House Face designing Brightener in Goddess face which is a gorgeous champagne highlighter and applied generous amounts on the highpoints of my face since I was going for that Strobed look. Then a touch of the Nars Orgasm blush. Yes when I meant glowy, I meant it. 

LIPS

On the lips are described as a deep rose shade from Carmen Claire. I love that it is a muted depp pinky brown shade that is so simple yet elegant.


EYES
Brows were defined using the dark brown shade on the tartelette palette. And my crease was defined by the Bahama mama bronzer and went with a feline flick using the Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner as I just feel naked without liner at the moment And my favorite pop-out touch of Maybelline cream shimmer eyeshadow in the inner corners of my eyes and set with my highlighter for it to last and to pop out more. Then a smidge of the dark brown shadow that I used for my brows on my lower outer rims of my eyes to even out the heavy liner. Then finished with several coats of Maybelline falsies mascara since I want fluttery lashes for special days or for general days I feel like bleh.

Here's the final look, and please do ignore the Brad Pitt poster.




Hope this holiday season is another one to be grateful for! Keep safe and thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.