1.29.2016

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink

I have been lemming for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes for a good long time now. But I just couldn't justify spending a pretty penny when I can have something of a similar ilk from Maxfactor.



Price: P685
Description:
Sometimes, a subtle flush of colour is the look you’re after; other times, a more striking contoured finish is what you want. New creme puff blush is perfect for creating both, and everything in between thanks to its easy-to-build formula.
  • Multi-tonal pigments work with your skintone
  • Finely milled, marbled finish
  • Controllable formula allows you to build colour as required.
  • Ultra blendable – no visible blush lines
I haven't really gone through Maxfactor aside from their CC cream which I really do love and will probably be doing a review on soon. In all truth, I've known about these blushes way back when they were first released in the UK. And after the claims of the beauty vloggers that this is the closest dupe they could find of the very pricey and luxurious HAL blushes, it certainly made me took a second look. 

Drugstore brands release great blushes all the time but this I do admit, they're not really my taste in terms of consistency or color range. But this, and the very convincing placement of certain bloggers, I was subliminally influenced. 

I chose the shade Seductive Pink because it had me at purple sheen. It's a gorgeous pink with purply shimmer particles that just blends onto skin so beautifully, you'll practically be called blooming and the other reason is that is was the most unique shade of the bunch. 


The blush is baked and is ultra fine. In fact I have never seen such refined shimmer coming from a drugstore brand. Truly finely milled and has less fall out. Not to mention the more serious structure of the packaging and the lovely marbled design which really reminds me of the HAL blush. 


The wonderful marriage of the pink and flecks or purple shimmer creates a luminous flush. A purply toned blush just makes one look youthful and really compliments different skin tones. It just breathes life into dull skin. It can be worked in layers and is so easy to work in to skin. And it can be definitely assumed that a number of people feel the same since the tester was obscenely used up at the counter. It is truly one of those successful highlighter/blush hybrids that has hit the mark. Now I'm on the fence on which shade to pick out next. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.