7.13.2016

Carrot Health Soap

So if you've been tuning in to any remnant of this blog, I caught the chicken pox on the first week of May. And as chickenpox entails, It left with it a few unsightly spots on my body. So enter this soap I which has been generously sent to me from an Instagram seller, @katrinasclothing.

Price: Currently P69
Availability: here



Stay Skin Healthy w/ ✱CARROT HEALTH SOAP✱

This soap is highly recommended for cuts, wounds, burns, skin allergies, such as scabies, ringworm, white spots (ap-ap), prickly heat, blackheads, stubborn pimples, skin aging, destitute of scalp hair, dandruff, and body odor.

Try it! Carrot is MacroBiotic. It is a herb of great therapeutic power.

A herb filled with vitamin "A" proven superbly effective not only to fortify or restore eye tissues, and to prevent cancer related diseases, but likewise, potent food for Epithelial Tissues thus, it is highly recommended for cuts or wound, burns, skin allergies such as scabies, ringworm, white spots (ap-ap) prickly heat, blackheads, stubborn pimples, skin aging, destitute of scalp hair, dandruff and 24 hours body protection from emitting offensive smell even after sweating.."

HELPS SMOOTHEN THE SKIN AND PREVENTS PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND BLEMISHES!

Authentic Carrot Health Soap:
1. Made in Butuan City
2. Manufactured by Prudent Trading
3. Embossed print on the body of the soap
4. Enclosed in a black vertical box
5. Gold printed Carrot at the front
6. A carrot shaped hole to show the soap inside
7. IPO registered



So I'm sure you've seen a plethora of papaya soaps in the Philippine market, and I think I've seen a few carrot soap variants, but I've never really tried any of them. And after the chicken pox scarring I needed something with more kick in it to lighten them.

It needs to be left on the skin for a little while but it does give a stinging sensation which may feel uncomfortable to some, so sensitive skins should be aware. It says it can alleviate a variety of skin issues because of Vitamin A or its topical form, tretinoin which is  known to accelerate renewal of cells due to its lipid permeable characteristic. But this does not bode well for pregnant women or women trying to be pregnant, Vitamin A in any form should be avoided altogether so this should really be put on the label.

This soap really melts so fast so it makes sense that one should really keep it dry and in tact or you'll find a large chunk melting and gone forever.  It also doesn't have particular scent to it. And it doesn't give as much suds as other soaps and I noticed when I do rinse off, the color of the water is orange so I guess that's the carrot bit. 

A few gripes I've had with this soap are a few things like the Formulation, heck it looks like it was copied straight out of my chemistry lab manual in college. So I guess I'd like a more specific and detailed ingredient list.  By the way C40H56 is Beta Carotene. And what is Macrobiotic really? I can't seem to make heads or tails with how its used in this context. 

But from regular use of about 3-4 weeks straight I found that my pox scars have lightened and are now in a barely there phase all over my body, but I do regret I didn't take any photos of my "journey" whatsoever. So I conclude the soap works for me in that aspect. 

One might want to try a bar of two for this since it seems to be glowing about how it works for people with dandruff and other skin ailments.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.