11.25.2015

Biore Perfect Face Milk in Blue


Price: P399
Description:
Protect you face from the harsh and harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause photoaging with this ultra light yet long-lasting SPF50+/PA+++UV block.
Bioré UV Perfect Milk Superior UV Protection that effectively prevents the formation of dark spots and freckles. Waterproof and resistant against sweat. Non-sticky formula with light powdery feel. Does not leave white residue on skin and can be used as a make-up base.

Content: 40ml

I am beyond happy that more and more Japanese brands have been floating to the Philippines! And Bioré is one of them. I have picked up a few things from them in the past month since their prices are so affordable compared to those online! 

My HG sunscreen used to be the Bioré Aqua Sunscreen, I love it even now actually, but my wandering eye makes me want to try their other variants. 

And this baby caught my eye as I was running out of my go-to Sunplay Sunscreen.

The texture is light and not oily at all. It's more like a milky texture of the Aqua Watery variant. Well the product is a milk but it dries matte, in fact it does provide slight oil control. If you have dry skin you might not prefer this characteristic.

But one of the best things that is that if offers no white cast! And it's so blends nicely in to skin with I believe to be Bioré sunscreens' signature citrusy scent.




This is a lovely sunscreen which can be used as a makeup base for girls who hate thick and heavily scented sunscreens! And it's below P500 as well so it can be repurchased without a small fortune. Of course other variants are available. In fact I'm hoping to try them all sometime.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.