11.11.2015

Soffia Beauty Opulence Blending Brush


Price: P950 (Regular) Currently (P665)

Description: The SOFFIA Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation Brush can create a flawless complexion in more ways than one – use this to apply liquid foundation or BB Cream and obtain doll-like, immaculately poreless and flawless complexion. Use this for powder foundation and obtain full, unnoticeable coverage. Use this to contour your features. This brush does it all.

"Expertly designed to address your every makeup need, Soffia Beauty’s brushes are crafted with rare, world-class Lush Opulence bristles that glide silky-smooth over your skin. The bristles are made with one of two materials–first, the softest, most luxurious grade of synthetic hair, or second, top-of-the-line goat hair. Each Soffia brush is put together with meticulous Japanese techniques and held to the highest standards, so you can be sure that you’re getting fine quality tools."

A beauty junkie knows how hard and expensive it is to come across good quality and reliable products especially brushes. They can easily take you for a small fortune a pop, however it stays with you for years and years when properly taken care of. Creams, shadows and powders might expire, but a good makeup brush will be with you through all those empty and expired bottles and tubs. Charlotte Tilbury said if you're going to invest in something, invest in brushes since they can change your whole application method and make your drugstore makeup rival and even emulate luxury makeup brands.

I've been on the look out for a good blending brush without breaking the bank, I'm aware of the famous MAC 217 but there aren't any MAC stores in my area so that wasn't an option. But when I heard of SOFFIA a year back, which is the luxury line of Charm Brushes, I was curious and wanted to get my hands on one of their brushes, specifically this brush because of the glowing reviews. 

So when I saw that it was on sale on Beautymnl back when they had 20% off on the first purchase, I begged my friend to get me this brush as a gift! And I was not disappointed. From the box it came in, it literally spelled out luxury, it looked like it came from a jewelry store!

And the brush looked so fancy with its gold and black tones. The ferrule was sturdy and the hairs were clearly of high quality with a strange mix of synthetic and natural hair. I was in love with the sight of it sitting with the rest of my brushes on my vanity. I reached for it most often now since it stands out so much. 


The hairs are so densely and evenly packed to assure proper blending.  It doesn't fare too well on picking up pigment, which can be done by any flat eyeshadow brush. But blending is, by the name alone, its purpose. It can blend tough eye shadows from my Tartletette eyeshadow palette like a dream. It can save you when you pack on too much pigment for your own good. To be honest I feel like such a pro when I use this. 

It really does glide smoothly on skin. It doesn't irritate, scratch or tug at the eyelids. And love how it feels just right for blending darker shadows in my crease. And reading from other blogs, this is also amazing for contouring the nose.

And since their on sale right now, I'd recommend picking this baby up.

Eyeshadows applied and blended in with the SOFFIA Opulence blending brush




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.