7.23.2016

Makeup Melange #10 Testing New things

I believe it's been quite a while since I last put up a Makeup Melange. Nearly two months actually. And truth be told I also just haven't been wearing makeup as much lately. So in short nothing really interesting to put up until today. Since I am officially allowed to put eye makeup on again, I have just been itching to reach out to an eyeshadow palette and eyeliner. 


BASE
The Isehan Sunkiller Base has been so far the best oil control primer/SPF/base product I've encountered. Bold claims, but yes very true. It has just been so helpful in prolonging the wear of some foundations. And for foundation, I've been testing out the new Happy Skin Face the World Air Serum which proves itself to be weightless yet has good coverage. And under the eyes is an oldie fave, the Happy Skin corrector. And I set the face with some translucent powder.

CHEEKS
I bronzed the face with some of the Benefit Hoola bronzer and swiped some of the Etude House Face Designing brightener in Wannabe face on the bridge of the nose and under the eyes. And I went with the Pink Sugar Summer nights for a peachy flush on the cheeks.



EYES
For the eyes I used two matte brown shadows from the Zoeva Cocoa blends palette, namely Freshly Toasted as an overall wash on the lid and Beans are White as a defining shade on the lashline. And since I needed more OOMPH, I used the Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black liner. And just a few coats of the Maybelline Great lash Mascara which I should really buy a new tube off.

LIPS
On the lips is a muted browny shade which is a real dupe of MAC Whirl. This is the new release from Happy Skin from their Beauty Bar collaboration, this shade is called Wonder woman.

And that is it for the Makeup melange. I'm currently struggling with finishing a lot of back log so hopefully the spirit of productivity possesses me to publish all these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.