9.30.2014

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener


Price: P798 for the 500mL bottle
Availability: Online stores, EH boutiques and counters
Content: 500 ml

Description:
1. Deep cleanses pores. 
2. Maintain ph 4.5 +1
3. Control a large amount of the sebum
4. Minimize appearance of pores
5. Refine the skin tones
6. Keep the elasticity of pores
7. Moisturize inside and outside of skin

So I actually first discovered this through a Youtube guru named Nayoung (Oiseau88). She featured this as one of her skin care staples and I was very interested when I learned of its promises

In my original review I raved about this but after 2 years I decided to renew my thoughts on it. 

It's a nice toner, a very gentle almost water but refreshing kind of feel. It says its suitable for all skin types but I can't vouch for that. I have oily acne prone skin and this was my first toner, all I know is that it didn't cause any bad reactions for me, nothing worse nothing better. I really liked it back then and but I can't say I can recommend it with as much glee as before. It's an average product for me. 

But notable points on this product is that it doesn't dry out your skin, subtle scent, and feels like water.

If you love Etude House, go ahead, but if you don't, then better pass on this product for something more suitable for your skin, like right now my toner has AHA for acne before I had Clindamycin + Retinoic Acid toner. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.