6.16.2016

Travel Skincare (5 Day Trip)

Can you believe I'm writing this at such a last moment? Literally minutes before I'm hailing a cab and heading over to the airport. Not sure about any internet connection where we're staying and honestly I much prefer writing blog posts on the desktop, so this all called for a very last minute post.



I can't possibly lug all the full sized skin care products I need so I picked up a few travel containers to which I decanted them, and luckily I have a few sample sizes left over.

I definitely need cleansing oil. I decanted the Biore Cleansing oil in a travel pump container.

Starting off with cleanser, I got the Etude House Wonder Pore cleansing foam with pore freshener as a gift with purchase months ago, and though I did have a few tries, there's still a good amount in the tube and the freshener was virtually untouched.So hooray for travel sets!

I can't live without my moisturizer, the VMV Re-everything Cream. So into the travel sized pot it goes, And then my eye cream, which I could really just take with me but still, I didn't want to bring a full sized skin care product with me, so decanted a good amount of that into a pot as well.

I also can't forget Lip balm, so I'm taking my Nivea Lip butter in raspberry.




And for these travel moments, all those freebies and samples sure come in handy. I've a few serum samples from Innisfree and a some snail cream and one sheet mask from Etude house. Hopefully none of them will break me out.

Also I brought a mini body lotion and a body sunscreen with me as well.

This post might be a bit rush considering that I'm doing this on the 13th hour after all.  But that is it for my travel skin care as I didn't want to go through a whole skin care overhaul because really my skincare routine is not exciting whatsoever. But here is what I'm bringing with me on a 5 day trip and I really got to go now. Although by the time I read this post I will have been long gone. Thank goodness for Scheduled posts!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.