6.09.2016

MAC Whirl

MAC lipsticks. Do these really need an introduction? But it has been a while since I bought myself a new shade since I've been enjoying much affordable and quality lip stuff from local brands. But I guess there are just times of weakness that makes you get a MAC lipstick.



I know what you're thinking, Whirl is totally a Kylie Jenner shade. I follow her but I'm not obsessed. But as I am easily influenced by the many wonderful YouTube beauty gurus who two of which I regularly tune in to, suddenly included Whirl to both of their monthly favorites video. I'm talking to you Tanya and Fleur.  A strange coincidence or perhaps collaboration?



Whirl is a permanent shade in the matte category. It's a light nude brown shade with just a touch of pink to balance it out. Strangely that familiar MAC lipstick scent is stronger in this one. As the scent permeates for a few more minutes.

Applied
It's a very subdued brown which doesn't overtly give a throwback 90's look. I think it's good for trying out the brown lipstick comeback. I think it goes on like a dark nude on me which I personally I think is a more classier kind of shade. But if you are in the market for trying out a brown lipstick this is a good selection for fairer to medium skinned girls.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.