6.07.2016

Gorgeous Mauvey Pink Lip Choices from Pink Sugar: XOXO and Queen Bee

And just when I thought I was content with my current Lip collection, there always seems to be some new release which gives me a case of  the straying eye. In this case it's the new offerings from Pink Sugar, a bunch of new MLBB nudes and pinks to pique your interest. Two that caught my attention are these very pretty dusty pinky mauvey slightly browny pinks, and let me add that cannot get any more longer as a description.





Price: P349
Availability: Pink Sugar Booths and Beautymnl
Content: 3.4g

Description: Covers lips in gorgeous color with a soft matte finish; highly pigmented formula glides on smoothly; formulated with vitamin E and shea butter to moisturize, nourish, and soften lips during use; comes in 10 bold shades

XOXO is described as a pinky brown. It's a creamy matte which has good opacity. It has a bit of moisture but it is a matte through and through, so it's not overtly creamy. It has a strong scent that is present in James Cooper lipsticks, like a cocoa butter kind of scent. It has a solid wear time of 2-4 hours if you don't eat or drink in between and has a less chance of transferring on any water bottles or cups and glasses.


XOXO on Lips
I'd recommend XOXO to anyone who is into my kind of matte MLBB at an affordable price point. I think this would be perfect for all events as all MLBB's are. 

Price: P349
Availability: Pink Sugar Booths and Beautymnl
Content: 9g

Description: Long-lasting, lightweight formula; delivers a lovely matte finish; moisturizes, nourishes, and softens lips during use; formulated with coconut oil, aloe vera, and vitamins A, C, and E; fades to a pretty stain over time for a natural flush of color

Queen bee is a deep dusty rose pink which really stood out to me when I was swatching them at the counter. This tint is insanely matte and pigmented, just the way I like it. A little goes a long way and is truly long wearing.

As a tint is gives a lovely healthy flush of pink on lips.  But if you plan to apply it like a liquid liptsick (high five there!) you'll need to crack out the lip balm and the lip liner for the works. It's not a bold shade but it easily stands out in the crowd. And friends and family have been quick to comment on this classy shade.

As a stain
Heavily applied
Overall I'm really loving these and I would recommend them to any skin tone out there as I think they can easily flatter anyone. Definitely worth a check the next time you pass their counter.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.