6.04.2016

May Favorites

Alright, this might be the most gratuitous favorites post you might see in a while since I've had this incoming surge of new products all over the place and a bunch of forgotten favorites all jumbled up but somehow I've compiled what I thought were definitely for May. I've divided it into skin care and makeup picks.


MAKEUP

Starting with the base, I recently got the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation and it is the most interesting foundation I've come across of in terms of consistency. This is by no means a full coverage foundation for those wondering but a delightful foundation nonetheless and yes there will be a full review on this up soon.

And the Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer has been my go-to under eye concealer which is basically a grab dab and go kind of product for me. It personally think it has helped me save some time in my routine to dab both a corrector and concealer.

The Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer is definitely not my first eyeshadow primer but it its the best I've found so far. It prolongs eyeshadow wear and color vibrancy and I'm suddenly a believer in "To not prime is a crime."

I've written a review on the Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder ages ago but then all the photos of that time got deleted due to a phone fiasco. So I'm going to rewrite the whole thing and I completely forgot how much I loved every bit of this so I'll definitely be getting a few back ups when I pass bay a Canmake store in Manila this month.

The Max Factor Creme Puff blushes in Nude Mauve and Lavish Mauve are possibly the best drugstore blush formula I've come across and have now earned the title "anti-blush" in my arsenal at the moment as they provide that not your usual flush or hint of color on cheeks.

Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Queen Bee has a redundant name when completely spoken but it has garnered lovely compliments from friends and family because of that real pop of deep slightly mauvey pink.


SKINCARE

I've been loving the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask as it is completely different to all the clay masks I've tried. The consistency is so soft and could you ever believe that it does not have any drying tightening feeling whatsoever? Yes but it exists!

The Skin House Real Snail Eye cream is kind of an emergency purchase as I was running out of my Celeteque eye cream but I like this since it's lightweight with a generous size and for the sake that I have been enjoying applying eye cream recently.

The Carrot Health Soap was sent to me from an Instagram seller named Katrina's Clothing. Who was kind enough to send two bars. I've used up a bar to nothingness and will be writing up a review on this soon. 

Victoria's Secret Blossoms in Bloom Body Lotion was given to me by a friend and I adore how long lasting the fruity flowery smell on this is. It lasts for nearly a whole day which frankly rung a bell in my head that I should definitely start investing in either these kinds of lotions or a solid perfume of sorts.

And hope that wasn't too many favorites in one post. I hope to write so many posts this weekend to fill the dead air drifting about on the blog.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.