9.27.2014

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream (for combination skin) Review

This is a repost from ages ago and I finally got to retake pictures.

Hey lovelies! I'm here with a review of my current moisturizer. The Nature Republic Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream for Combo type skin.


Price: P500+ at local stores
Availabilty: Online, local stores



Description:
Gel type cream hydrates and refreshes skin with a blend of Sapporo water and seaweed extract. The smart formula clarifies and revitalizes the T-zone, while moisturizing the U-zone at the same time, to effectively balance skins oil and water levels. Quick absorbing formula helps to maintain skins soft and supple feel. Spatula included to prevent product contamination. Best for combination skin types. By Nature Republic. Super aqua max aqua moisturizing cream contains rich minerals from deep sea water 30 kinds of pure maritime plants, delivering immediate hydrated purification.It works on the silicone gel network system, to create a tin protective film that prevents environmental damage.The natural moisturizing factors provide continuous hydration to your combination skin.

How to Use:At the last stage of your daily skincare routine.Use a spatula to apply a small amount to your face and neck then massage gently.

Apparently it's made of a lot of water from different places in the world. O_O
Ok, so I lost the spatula, but it's alright because I didn't like it anyway, I would still end up using my fingers.


This was the Moisturizer Blind test winner on Korea's popular beauty show "Get it Beauty" and I can see why, it's so nice on the skin, this is a gem! It instantly locks in moisture, it makes your skin so replenished and feel so smooth. I have also read many reviews about it on the net saying that they could really appreciate this in winter time but it there's no winter here. The scent is subtle but it smelled a bit like my male classmate's cologne. I noticed that performed better than my other moisturizers like the Etude House moistfull lotion and the aloe gel.

It is kind of strange for it to be called Gel Cream but that is the closest description I can say for the texture. It has great humectant property and just makes your quenched skin feel spoiled when it sinks in. This isn't a texture normally found in moisturizers, so if you want to give it a try, check it out. You will be pleasantly surprised/




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.