2.07.2016

5 Budget Lipsticks You Won't Need A Mirror To Apply

It is officially February, the month of love for those who have a love life and a month of bitterness or grievance. Well, I'll leave it to your imagination to which month it'll be for me. 




Anyways, I'm still quite excited for all the Valentine's day beauty posts and videos that'll be flooding in my feed. And of course one would think luscious red lips for this occasion, this post is more for the more natural aesthetic. 

Frankly this isn't just for Valentine's. These are my Lipstick recommendations in general for girls who are struggling to reapply lipstick when you're in public transportation, walking or various circumstances when you just can't pull a compact mirror out, or just forget to bring one like me.

Keep in mind these are more natural and neutral tones so if you're looking for BOMB lips, these aren't for the usual loud lipped lady. All of the lipsticks mentioned here are less that P600, well I'd put less than P500 until Happy Skin raised their prices.

Carmen Claire Matte Lipstick in Raindrops on Roses
Let's start off with Carmen Claire Matte Lipstick in Raindrops on Roses. It is such a subdued browny rosy shade that is just such a subtle touch that makes you look polished but never over done. I find this is great for any after work get together as it just looks good for any occasion.


Happy Skin Lippie in Crushing on You
The last one from Happy Skin is the almost lip balm like Crushing on you, which is the sheerest and lightest lippie from Happy Skin I've seen so far. It's light on the lips and pigment which is perfect for chappy situations I find myself in.
Happy Skin in Honeymoon Glow

 Honeymoon Glow which I have personally discovered to be sold out at all the Happy Skin Counters near me at one point. I have to attest to its hyped appeal. It is a warm terracotta nude which just gives a deep natural MLBB color really suitable for all skin tones.


Happy Skin Lippie in Under the Sheets
This one I haven't really mentioned much but I use it to a point of it being ridiculous, it's always in my makeup bag. It's the Happy Skin Under the Sheets. And it is a wonderful browny nude shade but just enough of the browny tones to stay modern. I have retouched how many times sans mirror with this. And I never screw up with this.

 Maybelline Velvet Matte in Mat12
The Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipstick in Mat12 just goes on so smoothly and evenly on lips that's it's so easy to tote around for mirrorless touch ups but might pose a little inconvenience when applying in  a running car. But the fact that it's easy to work with makes it to this list.

I'd love to know more lipsticks you won't need a mirror to apply, so if you know others out there, please comment below!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.