2.22.2015

Comfy Fashion Picks

My very first fashion post in the history of forever. My love for makeup and beauty is intense, but I also have a lusty affair with fashion as well. But I have a paranoia of wasting a perfectly good outfit for an ordinary day when I'm just running boring errands, so my fashionista self tends to take a backseat, truthfully the only time I get to bring her out is on special events and going to church (in a conservative way for the latter of course) I can be the girl who goes everywhere in heels and also be the girl who wears sneakers everywhere as well, but I do take in consideration the comfort level I need for the duration of time I am out and about for the day, no way am I taking on 4 inch heels on applying for any government agency ID or things that require much strenuous activity, Here comes the comfy reliables.

So what do I usually wear out on normal, I-don't-want-to-stand-out-too-much days?

Flats and Sneakers


These sneakers are from glee, pretty sturdy but ok for the wallet, not as great maybe as Converse or KEDS, but they do the job. Through rain or shine, I've had this pair for over 3 years now and are actually the only pair of shoes I took with me to a one month trip.

So Fab! has a great selection of flats and shoes, pretty affordable as well. Flats are a girl's best friend when it comes to situations where it requires us to be on the go all day, they won't break a heel, cause blisters and won't let you trip over something (normally).

 Long-sleeved shirts and Shorts

Forever 21 has a ton of stylish long sleeved shirts and dress shirts in an array of color, and great prices especially if they're on sale. For shorts, I usually buy them at flea markets since they're not indispensable to me. I usually find myself wearing pants or leggings no matter how hot it is. (UV ray protection ehem ehem)

Basic Shirts
I love Bench basics, good quality and for the price it's a steal, I am a big fan of basic shirts and tank tops. though F21 also has good and cheap basic tops, I find Bench's to be of higher quality and wear and tear power.

  Leggings and Jeans

 Jeans, where would the world be without jeans, good local places for jeans would be Jag and Freego both have stylish and sturdy jeans especially the latter which has really stepped up in terms of design and concept. I have a ton black jeans since I find it extremely convenient for anything, I think I only have 2 pairs of blue jeans in my closet actually.

But when I find myself not in the mood for jeans, or some chaffing is happening, leggings are the way to go.I found leggings in a variety of styles at ZALORA. More breathable than pants and more boldness in design, my mother personally prefers them more to jeans, I think I even have a few colored ones in my closet just to dress us an otherwise boring long shirt outfit.

That concludes my comfy picks, but to be honest if I am going all out, it would be a different story and hopefully I'll be able to post outfit posts and bag posts in the future, if it's not too much of a pain on my part as I do have a job and thankfully my job doesn't require a particular dress code or uniform, so it may be possible, might even be posting about fashion purchases soon.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. i'm a sneaker/flats black pants and baggy ahirt person...the bamboo tops from bench are great I have a couple them an so are the onea from uniqlo :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.