2.16.2015

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in Brown

Price: P548

Description:
Brush pen eyeliner conveniently produces smooth, clean lines for stark definition.

Directions
1. Use brush to trace lines along upper and lower eye lines.
2. For stronger look,trace thick lines along upper and lower eye lines in one motion.


I'm not  very good with eye-liner, it is perhaps the most difficult makeup skill for me. I can never seem to get it right, and I am aware that practice makes perfect, but I also find that it is important to have the right product. I bought this at the Etude House sale last December.

Bare lids
 This is my first serious eye liner, I've never been serious about them at all, I'd buy the cheapest kind only to have it end in a disastrous way every time I try. It comes in a plastic brown container, not sleek as metal but it will do, and it has a very fine brush applicator, I have to say I am impressed with that bit since I am so used to seeing thick brushes on the cheap stuff. In fact the brush is so fine, I found out I could draw thin lines after all.
Applied on (your) left eye
 It is very easy to work with as well, since it dispenses product with the slightest touch. Very good for subtle definition.



But it can also be good for thicker lines as well.Of course seeing this is a brown eyeliner the effect is less dramatic and stark as black. And may need going over some parts at times for full impact.




The Water Test
 

Holds up to water well
But is rendered powerless against rubbing

 Overall a good try for beginners at eye liner, good point about it being easily removed by rubbing is that it can be easily corrected when one makes a mistake, I think a good recommendation for it to be more sturdy, would be to go over it with an eyeshadow to set it. But for the pros when it comes to liner, the Drawing show creamy liner would be a better choice as it is a long wearing gel.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.