2.05.2015

January Favorites

A tad late and repetitive as all the products on my January Wallet Damage post are featured, and some old things that I have been loving again.

  • The Balm Instain Blush in Argyle - A lovely fresh pink that looks absolutely rosy on fair skin, 
  • Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss me Lippie in Under the Sheets - My current go to nude/ tawny lip
  • Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Contour kit - A great got-to-go bronzer-highlighter duo
  • Etude House Drawing Show eyeliner in Brown - My very first proper eyeliner and I just had to get brown because it felt more forgiving than black.
  • Maybelline Rocket Mascara - One very easy, no fuss mascara
  • Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray - Finally, makeup spray that actually works for me.
  • Etude House Play Nail polish in #26 - The perfect, are-you-wearing-nail-polish-or-not, pinky healthy nail color, basically, it's an absolute go to when I prefer my nails to look clean but healthy as well. 
  • Derma E Scar Gel - Brilliant for acne wounds to accelerate healing
  • Alba Organics Acne Toner - Contains salicylic acid and overall great for my acne-prone skin




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.