11.28.2015

Bioré Cleansing Oil Review

I love cleansing oils but I hate the prices they go for, which could range from P300 to P5000. Well, fact is cleansing oils ain't cheap. And when I found the ZA cleansing oil a couple of years ago I was happy then sad since it was always out of stock. But I was pleasantly surprised a few months ago when I found this baby in my local SM beauty dept store. I was preparing myself and my wallet for the price and to my shock it was so affordable!
Price: P299

Description: Biore Cleansing Oil effectively dissolves and removes stubborn makeup, including waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities. Unlike other cleansing oils, it leaves no greasy film on your face and maintains the skin's natural moisture balance. It does not emulsify upon contact with water, thus maintaining its optimal cleansing performance at all times. Just apply with dry or wet hands and rinse off with water for that clean and fresh feeling!

Content: 150 mL
So in to the shopping bag it went. When I got home, I was excited to take off my makeup with this. and it works nicely. No heavy fragrances and is just as lightweight as more expensive cleansing oils from other brands, but without the worry of breaking the bank.

A little demonstration with a mish-mash of waterproof mascara and eyeliner, MAC pro long wear concealer and Etude House Baby Choux face base on the side, a number of the darkest eyeshadows in the Nude Tude palette and swatches of the Instain Lace blush for good measure.


It easily dissolves everything and emulsifies evenly with no extra greasy feeling after rinsing. It has now shot to the top of my cleansing oil favorites since it is affordable enough to keep on being regularly repurchased and gives you a total bang for your buck. 

Thank you Biore for coming to the Philippines! More Japanese brands please!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.