11.11.2015

Pink Sugar Sweet Cheeks HD Cheek Color in Summer Nights


Price: P499

Description: Delicate powder formula enhances, highlights, and/or contours the face; nourishes skin with aloe vera and vitamins A, C, and E; leaves complexion radiant and glowing; comes in a mirrored compact with a pony-hair brush applicator
Content: 6g
There's a new local beauty brand in town, and if you've read form other blogs, it's been quite a hit. Thinking it wouldn't come to my city for a while, I didn't mind, until I saw the counter at my nearby SM mall. So after much research and assessing what my kit lacked. I came down  with the thought that I needed a peach blush, a nice matte peach blush, since my kit consisted of more pinks and berry tones.

First of all, I must say I am very impressed with the quality of this brand, to be this affordable and still be able to deliver quality. The packaging is sleek but sturdy, but I must confess I don't use the brush as I prefer my blush brush from Carmen Claire. But the blush itself is quality. Smooth and blendable powder and solid pigment. The skin care benefits I should say is a bonus. 

 Summer nights is a true warm peach shade which suits yellowy and warm toned skins to bring a natural glow. It's not patchy and has very refined powder. Truly a matte and no trace of shimmer.
Bare Cheeks
 Pale pale cheeks with no highlighter and contour on the picture above.
Summer Nights when worn
I know I should've packed on more pigment but I just wanted to show you how subtle it gives a warmth to skin. It almost contours as well. I've always thought that peach gives a more natural flush than pink at times. It's more like an "almost tan".



It can literally feign "healthy" with just a couple of sweeps since it is quite pigmented. But if you do go overboard it will make you look "baked" rather than clowny though.

Overall this might just be the thing for you if you were never really fond of the usual pinks and mauves around town. For this price and this quality, it's totally worth it, especially with the other rocking shades they have to offer.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.