11.02.2015

My Secret Skin Weapon: Snoe Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturing Polish

Do you have that one product that just literally is a miracle worker? I honestly thought skin care products couldn't be in that level. Concealers, foundations, blush and highlighters can be an instant fix, but if your skin is suffering underneath the makeup, it's no miracle, it's just temporary veil. Until I met this baby.


Price: P399

Description:
A Strategic Attack on Misbehaving Pores!
Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturing Polish helps smooth out fine lines, decongests skin, even out skin tone, Helps fade discoloration and encourage cell turnover. It will leave skin significantly smoother, younger looking, radiant and revitalized. A powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment that also addresses dull, aging, flaking and congested complexion
Minimize pores with:
Witch Hazel Extract: Reduces inflammation caused by acne, anti-irritant
Azeloglicina: Sebum normalizer/regulator
Betafin: provides moisture, enhances skin radiance, reduces skin irritation, and also provides skin lightening effect
Pineapple Extract-rich in AHA, Exfoliator

Content: 50g


I have a condition with my skin if I don't get enough sleep or sleep with makeup on. I immediately and when I mean immediately, I mean overnight or over a few hours, develop strange little pustules, on parts of my face. It goes away after 2 days or with treatments of Fluoccinolone but it leaves intense redness and roughness on the affected areas. Anywho, even makeup can't help it. The bumpiness just glaringly obvious under makeup. And I was strolling around the mall under that horrible fluorescent lighting and stopped by the Snoe stall. I was meaning to pick up one of their many masks and I have also always been curious of their Awesome poresome line. So after several minutes of surveying their wares, I've come to a close decision between the Clay detox mask, the White Scrub and this.

But as shallow as it may seem I went for this because the addictive scent. A fruity, powdery kind of "clean feel" scent. And the half-hearted reason of "anything to do with pores" obsession. At most I was expecting a mediocre scrub. I knew what microdermabrasion meant but I was skeptical. Could it really have such a refining effect on skin?

Got home and took my makeup off, skin still post-war wounded from the battle. I wash with cleansing oil, a mild scentless facial wash and oatmeal to reduce inflammation and stress on skin. Then I used the scrub. Too soon? I hoped not.



The gritty but not too gritty scrub smelled amazing, but honestly I didn't feel as though it were really doing something for my skin other than the usual scrub. But after rinsing, I touched my face. SMOOTH AS A BABY'S BOTTOM. This was no exaggeration. This was Mind: NOT RESPONDING kind of shocking. Even though some of the skin on my cheeks were mildly red, it just felt smooth all over. Fast forward to the next morning after all the hopping and squealing around in joy. Skin still felt smooth and looked great. Felt great. Like the allergy just faded off to a distant land like a nightmare forgotten. It's really not something that can be explained on camera. But really must be felt to be understood. My pores don't look particularly amazing but this scrub is really something else, if you've heard about something called unauthorized use or the use of something other than advertised or claimed, this would probably be named a Hangover scrub. The beads themselves may seem too gritty or too large but rest assured, it does not have an abrasive sensation on skin. It's quite a mild scrubbing/exfoliating sensation.

So what's the verdict? Yes, this is something definitely worth your time. I believe it will last for ages since you need such a tiny amount for your whole face. This scrub is my secret weapon which I use the night before special events or gatherings with old friends. I have already recommended this to one of my friends and she told me she liked it a lot. All this for a product under P500. A jewel in my skincare stash. Will repurchase, no doubt.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.