8.14.2016

Additions to the Arsenal #5

Just a few new things that have been in rotation lately. Mostly new eye makeup since it was suggested that I buy new eye makeup after LASIK to prevent bacterial contamination from my previous effects, I'm never one to turn down suggestions that lead me to retail therapy, pause, I say that with shame. But here are the few things I've picked up over the few weeks and days.

The NYX Color Correcting Powder  has literally just plopped out from the mail, I picked out the color lavender since it was meant for brightening dull areas, I'm actually just playing around with it under the eyes.

I picked up another lipstick from Colourette Cosmetics, namely Georgia from their Chocolat collection, it's a lovely pigmented deep mauve-y pink.

In eye makeup, I saw the Dolly Wink Eye Liner duo on ZALORA and thought it was such a bargain for P699,75 I picked it up since I've heard that Dolly Wink Eye liners are amazing. Haven't used a pencil liner in a while too, so I'm glad to have it around for softer looks.

A relatively new release from Pink Sugar also caught my eye, the Honey I'm Good Brow gel in blonde has just been my go-to recently. I find that it's been a breeze to work with even at first use.

I love Maybelline mascaras, I've basically tried the whole lot except for the Colossal type. The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara just newly launched and it looked absolutely elegant, I did hold back buying it but after a little makeup purge I caved. It's currently the only mascara I use and I'm not disappointed with it.

And my proudest purchase of the lot is the Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler, a legend in the beauty world. And it lives up to expectations. I'm lucky to have bought this cheap online and it is authentic. This has basically changed the game for my lashes and I'm ready to buy a few more mascaras to try out for this.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.