8.26.2016

Makeup Melange #11 Georgia and Subtly Shimmery Eyes

Since I've been finally able to put up a fraction of the reviews I've been meaning to write up, I can now write more Makeup Melanges more thoughtfully with links to reviews of said product. Lately I've been sticking to a more natural eye look, and what I mean by that is just coats of mascara. So I haven't given much thought to put on eye shadow on a daily basis except maybe for a on-a-whim crease color. So the looks I've been doing when I do get the time to doll up have been more heavy on the eyes.


BASE
For base I used the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation to even out the complexion but not mask everything, then the Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer under the eyes. I used two setting powders; namely the Nyx Lavender Color correcting setting powder under the eyes which I find just brightens the area even more and the Innisfree No Sebum Setting Powder all over the face.


CHEEKS
It's been very neutral on the cheeks lately as I stick to the Too Cool For School Art Class contour powder and the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Nude Mauve to create a very warm and glowing kind of cheek look. For highlighting I used the Etude House Face Designing Brightener in Wannabe Face.

EYES
On the eyes, I've been obsessed with the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette for the eyes. I used the shade Sweeter End all over the lid and Delicate Acidity on the crease. Both are very fine shimmer shadows which just creates a very lovely duo-chrome dimensional look on the lids. I also used Beans Are White as a liner to give a softer look rather than a liquid pen liner. For mascara I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.

On the brows are a brown eye shadow and the Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good brow mascara.


LIPS
Lips are the statement piece on this look and I used my new lipstick from Colourette Cosmetics, Georgia. It's a lovely deep dusty rose pink which I find pops out subtly but gives a sense of looking more polished even without much makeup. It's from the Chocolat line they came out earlier this year and it has a lovely scent of what I remember is like an oatmeal breakfast bar. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.