8.20.2016

Too Cool For School Art Class by Rodin

I don't like to keep my love for bronzing and contouring (please refer to this post) a secret, I've had many successful affairs with the ones in my collection and after hearing one of my favorite YouTubers, Edward Avila, rave about this, I knew I had to get it. And knowing Korean brands don't exactly give much focus on contouring, this has been a stand-out in the market,

Price:Variable online, may go from P800-P900
Description:
Too Cool for School’s Art Class by Rodin completes your 3-dimensional makeup with its full set of contouring colors. This shading powder allows you to sculpt your face’s bone structure to be able to create a more gorgeous look without looking matte and flat! This contouring powder is baked the Terracotta way, which makes it give off a more pigmented color and a much smoother texture compared to usual powders. Infused with organic ingredients, this powder not only gives you a beautiful makeup look but also nourishes your skin with its vitamin content.
Content: 9.5g


Strange thing, I went to the trouble of pre-ordering this through an online seller and now that it's out there, other stores suddenly have stocks. But I'm not one to complain of the abundance of a well loved product. 

I like the novel look of the packaging, it gives it that "artistic touch". Too cool for school is known to be on the more creative side of the packaging design spectrum.

This contour powder goes quite light as you'd know it is from a Korean brand which mainly caters to light skin tones. The brown isn't warm and can be called slightly on the cool side, just enough for some realistic shading.



The powder is finely-milled and smooth as promised. The pigment isn't too strong so one can build it up to a more diffused look. The shades themselves are just a few steps darker from each other so one shouldn't be too intimidated with the pigment.

Before
Applied to cheek
This is what I use for a more believable contour or for a daytime look that guarantees a more natural look. I would recommend this to girls who have light to medium skin tones that want that subtle definition for everyday.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.