11.01.2016

October Favorites

It's been an eventful October to say the least. And as you can see with the lack of posts that I've been busy. It's been an eye opening fact to how hard some bloggers work to deliver quality posts, vlogs, and videos when they're also very busy with life and problems. Especially because they don't really have fixed work hours. But luckily I've squeezed some strength out of me to write up a few favorites this month.
Let's start of with the makeup as I would. You've seen some of these before in hauls and a few new things.

I have 2 lip products from a local brand, Pink Sugar. From their Project Vanity Collaboration is a lovely mauvey brown MLBB shade named Woke up like this. And from their heir newest releases of their Sugar tint is Crazy In Love which is a subdued browny pink.

The NYX HD Color Correcting Finishing Powder in Lavender had been a good friend since my dark circles have been acting up and this just really noticeably brightens up the area when it sets. 

Ahh and I've recently purchased the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Volume II and two brushes I've been loving have been the 104 Buffer Brush which just blends everything so easily and smoothly and the 228 Luxe Crease Brush which just nicely diffuses colors on my lid.


Skincare favorites! I've some of these for months now but as you know skincare takes time to have an impression on. 


I got this Cleansing Research Aqua Cleansing on Zalora a while back and I really didn't understand how to use it since the description was as unclear as the name. But I think multi-tasking cleansing water. I like it removing face makeup but it does sting the eyes so I'd rather use a different remover for the eyes.

I've mentioned lightly on my Life update that my skin is producing less oil lately, be it my paranoia on aging or hormones but I've liked applying more face masks lately due to this.

Two I've used quite a bit are the Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off and the Kiehl's Cilantro and Orange Extract Pollutant Defendant Masque. Both have moisturizing properties but differ in benefits. The Kiehl's one is supposed to be an overnight mask that fights off the effects of pollution on the face. Skin Food's mask produces a brightening effect and provide mild exfoliation. 

And a bit of a flashback favorite with this one since I picked it up a year later since my review but it's the Biore UV Milk in Blue and I rediscovered it again and for my skin's condition now I've taken more of a liking to it more than before. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.